- I Love making these Sundried tomatoes. They are so easy to mix up , and keep in your cubard. You can enjoy them any time of year. I put them in my salads or serve them as a addition to my appetizer when company comes unexpected. I buy the sundried tomatoes that are already dehydrated at my specialty market. I season them just the way my family enjoys them, but you can season them the way you like they are so versatile .
Now remember you can also add these lovely little tomatoes to your Pasta dishes. Such as Cream sauce, or even into your chicken recipes to give your dish more flavorful appeal . Here’s my receipe for my Sundried Tomatoes packed in Extra Virgin Olive Oil.
- Good Extra Virgin Olive Oil Filled just below wide mouth rim
- Sundried Tomatoes about Four (4) cups
- Ball Mason Jar One (1) sterlized (24) oz. Wide Mouth
- Cento Italian Seasoning 1/2 tsp.
- Cento Garlic Powder 1/2 tsp.
- Cento Red Pepper Flakes 1/2 tsp.
- Cracked Black Pepper 1/4 tsp.
- Salt 1/2 tsp.
Love❤️ through Food is My Motto !