Look out Spring here we go, time to break out the Barbecue and start grilling, and add more flavorful salads to our menu. This simple Bean Salad is very reasonable to prepare to.
- 1 15 oz Can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 15 oz Can of Cannellini Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Yellow Wax Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Cut Green Beans
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 cup evo
- Either Red Wine Vinegar or Balsamic which ever you prefer, the amount Of vinegar You use depends on your own personal preference.
- Handful of Cherry tomatoes
- Handful of Basil Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder 1/4 tsp
All your canned goods should be drained and poured into a bowl, followed by the rest of the seasoning. Chill at least 1 hour, before serving.
Love ❤️ Through Food is my Motto!