- I love having salads and being creative too! This consists of simply Romane and. Iceberg lettuce. With all my favorite added fixings, let your taste buds free get crazy and creative there are no Rules.
Look out Spring here we go, time to break out the Barbecue and start grilling, and add more flavorful salads to our menu. This simple Bean Salad is very reasonable to prepare to.
- 1 15 oz Can Red Kidney Beans
- 1 15 oz Can of Cannellini Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Yellow Wax Beans
- 1 14.5 oz Can of Cut Green Beans
- 2 garlic cloves chopped
- 1/4 cup evo
- Either Red Wine Vinegar or Balsamic which ever you prefer, the amount Of vinegar You use depends on your own personal preference.
- Handful of Cherry tomatoes
- Handful of Basil Chopped
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Garlic Powder 1/4 tsp
All your canned goods should be drained and poured into a bowl, followed by the rest of the seasoning. Chill at least 1 hour, before serving.
Love ❤️ Through Food is my Motto!
This is such a easy and simple salad, and will compliment any dish, and it’s only 6 ingredients that go into this simple receipe that you can even eat alone or with any main dish you decide . I use a lot of Cento Brand Products, they are. All. Natural ingredients, I highly recommend useing them.
- 1 Cucumber Chopped
- 1/2 Red Onion Chopped
- 1/4 tsp. Cento Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Cup Good Extra. Virgin Olive Oil ** Remember your eating this raw so taste is Key*
- Cento Balsamic Glaze I never measure I splash on to taste
- Handful of Chopped Fresh Basil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
Peel and chop your cucumber , chop your red onion and basil add. All your seasoning , toss to coat and your done. !!
Did you know that the “Waldorf Salad” was created by the Matre D at the Waldorf-Astoria-Hotel, in New York City. It was first created between 1893 – 1896. You can make a “Waldorf Salad” a meal by adding a few slices of chicken, tuna or even turkey you may have leftover n your refrigerator . But I chose to go with the “Classic Waldorf Salad” , this salad that I prepared was so crunchy from the walnuts, and just the right hint of lemon, and plumpness of the raisins , both me and my husband enjoyed it and I’m sure you will too !
- 1/2 cup of Mayonnaise
- 2 tbs. freshly squeezed Lemmon Juice
- 1 tbs . Sugar
Mix and Chill your first three ingredients and place in the refrigerator while you prepare the salad ingredients :
Salad Ingedients :
- Salad Chopped (of Your Choice)
- 1 Gala Apple Chopped
- 1/2 Cup of Golden Raisins or Dark Raisins is fine whatever you have on hand
- 1 Stalk of Celery Chopped
- 1 / 2 Cup of Green Seedless Grapes sliced in half
- 1 /2 Cup of Toased Walnuts Chopped. Bake Walnuts single layer on a 350 degree oven for ten minutes